Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2001, Caroline Basdevant-Soulié has developed particular expertise in the fields of M&A transactions, restructuring, joint ventures, mezzanine debt and private equity transactions (early to late stage venture capital financing rounds, LBO/MBO/OBO, management packages) advising managers, French and foreign companies and as well as investment funds at all stages of their development in a wide variety of industries.
- LLM from Berkeley Law University of California
- Postgraduate degree in Business and Tax Law Law (Université Paris II – Panthéon-Assas)
- Master’s degree in Business and Tax Law ((Université Paris II – Panthéon-Assas)
Caroline has begun her career in 2001 at Lovells (later Hogan-Lovells). Then she joined the M&A/Private Equity department of Bird & Bird in 2005 before joining Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats in 2012.
- Member of the AFIC (French Private Equity Association)
- Member of the AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers)
- Member of the IABA (International Association of Boalt Alumni)