Admitted to the Paris Bar since 1990, Christian Wolfrom is specialized in cases of mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and fixed asset financing for listed and unlisted companies. He has also developed specific expertise in Financial Law, particularly in the areas of Project and Asset Financing (aircraft, real estate, communication…), LBOs, and capital investment. He participates directly to the development of companies with high growth potential, from their creation to their first market listing.
- Postgraduate degree in Corporate Taxation Management (Université Paris IX – Dauphine)
- Postgraduate degree in Banking and Finance (Université Paris V – René Descartes)
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law and Taxation (Université Paris II – Assas)
- Master’s degree in Management – International Corporate Law (Université Paris IX – Dauphine)
Christian began his career by joining the legal practice of Siméon Moquet Borde & Associés (later Moquet Borde & Associés). He joined in 1993 CDC Participations, PART’COM and INCOM, the risk capital and development capital subsidiary of the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignation. He co-founded the law firm Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats In 1995.
- Member of LBO NET (network of LBO professionals)
- Member of the AFIC (French Private Equity Association)
- Member of the I.H.E.D.N / 57th national session