Admitted to the Paris Bar since 1990, Jean Latournerie focuses on Public Business Law and Administrative Law in general. He advises clients, private or public companies, public authorities, semi-public companies on various matters such as public contracts Law, public service delegation Law, Public Competition Law, public-private partnerships and public Law for project financing.
He supports as well public clients as private clients, in counselling as in contentious lawsuit.
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Public Services section)
- Postgraduate degree in Business Law (Université de Paris II – Assas)
- Master’s degree in Public Law (Université de Paris II – Assas)
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law and Taxation (Université de Paris II – Assas)
Jean began his career at the law firm Siméon Moquet Borde & Associés, later Siméon Borde & Associés (1988-1993) before joining the law firm Cammarata & Montfort (1993-1995). He co-founded the law firm Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats in 1995.
- Member of the “Société de Législation Comparée” (Chapter: “Public and Private Contract Law and Responsibility”)
- Member of the network « Contrats publics dans la globalisation »
- Member of the “International Urban Development Association (INTA)”