Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 1994 with a first experience in corporate financing, Jean-Luc Marchand is specialized in company tax and financing, in particular in group taxation, restructuring and financial flow, taxation and negotiation of mergers and acquisitions, tax litigation, wealth optimization.
He provides advisory and tax litigation services to public and private sector clients.
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Economics and Finance Section, specialized in Tax and Finance)
- Master in Business and Tax Law (Université Paris II – Assas)
Jean-Luc started at Price Waterhouse before working for the company Lafarge SA. He then founded the law firm Moisand Boutin and Partners and joined Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats in 2010.
- Founder and President of « Sphère Fiscale»
- Member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA)