Admitted to the Paris Bar, Pierre Lafarge is specialized in Corporate Law. Pierre has an extensive expertise in Private Equity, M&A and restructuring in internal or cross-border transactions.
His practice also involves negotiations of partnership contracts, joint ventures and he regularly participates in transactions involving government entities, concerning, in particular, the economic development of the public domain.
- Postgraduate degree in International Business Law (Université Paris V – René Descartes)
- Postgraduate degree in Civil and Commercial Obligations Law (Université Paris V – René Descartes)
- Master’s degree in Business Law (Université Paris V – René Descartes)
Pierre started his career in 1996 with Charles Hannoun, University Professor, before joining the law firm Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats in 2001.
- Member of the ANSA (French national association of share capital corporations)
- Member of 'Association Française des Fiduciaires'
- Member of the AFF (French Association of Trustees)