Conscious of the potential represented by Africa and the necessity to develop its infrastructure, we place our knowledge and expertise at the service of public authorities and economic operators in Africa.
For these purposes, we are surrounded by a “best friends” network of law firms with whom we have created close links: these independent African law firms are recognized in their respective countries as being leading experts and firms that share the same values and quality standards as our own. These law firms are to be found, notably, in the following countries: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal and Tunisia.
Further, we possess a very good knowledge of business law within the OHADA and African Economic Unions (WAEMU, ECOWAS, CEMAC, CIMA …) allowing us to provide an effective and constructive assistance to our clients who operate in these regions, or who would like to set themselves up in these regions.
Assistance with regard to legislative and regulatory matters
- Assistance and advice to African States for the drawing up, the revision and the application of laws, regulations, model conventions
- Conclusion and performance of industrial agreements
- Advice and assistance in structuring financing and in the negotiation of finance transactions
- Analysis and consideration of the applicable legal regulatory context
- Assistance in the context of the response to calls for tender from public or para-public entities.
- Acquisitions, joint ventures, restructuring, mergers
- Legal audits
- Drawing up and negotiation of legal documentation
- Assistance to project owners at different stages of development of the project
- Advice to operators and to their sub-contractors
- Advice to investors regarding the acquisition, the financing and the restructuring of project portfolios
- Expertise in mining and oil projects and in the energy sector (electricity, gas, nuclear, renewable energies) and in telecoms
Litigation and arbitration
- Litigation / Arbitration concerning a multitude of questions and relating to diverse sectors in France