Real estate and urban planning
From the very beginning, the Firm was intended to handle complex projects and enlist diversified skills. Since then, the Firm has developed a unique multidisciplinary expertise, rigorous and efficient.
In order to support our clients (public entities or private operators) in their real estate projects, we mobilize several of our skills : financing law, corporate law, public domain law, property law, urban planning law, public procurement contracts and private contracts law.
Public domain and land tenure
- Public domain law, decommission procedure
- Disposals and acquisitions
- Competitive tendering procedures
- Building permits audits, project feasibility analysis
- Development and modification of urban planning regulations
- Preemption and expropriation, litigation
- Easements law
- Mixed or joint development zones (ZAC), urban partnership projects (PUP), development concessions, mixed economy societies for single operations (SEMOP)
Real estate contracts
- Commercial and professional leases
- Sales in the future state of completion (VEFA)
- Property development contracts