Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1999 and to the Czech Bar in 2000, Pauline de Lanzac is specialized in competition law : she assists private and public clients, whether as a legal advisor or in litigation before French and EU competition authorities. Her expertise notably includes anti-competitive practices, state aids and concentrations.
- HEC (Master of Science in Management)
- Master’s degree in Business and Tax Law (Université Paris II – Assas)
Pauline worked with the firm Jeantet Associés in Paris and with CMS Cameroun McKenna in Prague; she joined Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats in 2004.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Association des Avocats Pratiquant le Droit de la Concurrence (Association of Lawyers Practicing Competition Law) (APDC)
- Member of the Association pour le Suivi des Aides d’Etat (State Aid Monitoring Association)
- Member of the l’Association Française d’Etude de la Concurrence (French Association of Competition Study) (AFEC)