The law firm
In a fast-changing economic, technological and legal environment, we offer much more than know-how. We help our clients make the right decisions by providing advice, assessing risks, proposing solutions and strategies, offering a legal engineering service and protecting them in the face of adversity.
The law firm
Our commitment is the result of LWA taking risks and liberties two decades ago by creating its activities on a rare pedestal at the time consisting in the association of public, corporate and digital law. Committing is also an undertaking to act and demonstrates the profound motivation that we have every day for assisting our clients.
“LWA: your core asset”
Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats (LWA), a multidisciplinary and independent business Law Firm, is recognised for its technical expertise, its discipline and its intent to innovate.
Since 1995, we offer legal advice and assistance to public & private sector institutions and investment funds
Our practices, which comprise almost 40 lawyers, including 15 partners who are distributed over 3 offices (Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux), assist you and help you anticipate, elaborate and implement your projects through reliable solutions that are adapted to your strategic stakes.
Internationally, LWA has formed ties with foreign independent law firms that are recognised in their countries as being leading specialists that share the same values and quality requirements.
“Anticipating and preventing to offer you a high added value approach”
In an economical, technological, sectoral and legal environment that is constantly changing, we offer much more than know-how. We provide our assistance in the decision-making process, elaborate strategies with our clients, offer them engineering services and protect them when faced with adverse conditions,
With for concern to respond to the requirements of the operators of the public sector and private sector, start-ups and large listed groups, LWA applies a collaborative and cross-disciplinary practice to assist its clients in their strategic development in France and internationally: both during the conceptual, negotiation and implementation stages of strategies and fundamental projects and on the occasion of litigation and arbitration matters.
Whether you are a French company with international activities or a foreign company with activities in France, LWA assists you with lawyers registered with foreign bars: New York Bar, Czech Republic Bar and Law Society of England and Wales. Several have graduated in a foreign university: New-York, Berkeley, Boston, Vermont. Our lawyers are fluent in several languages: English, German, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: you are entrepreneurs we are too!
• We anticipate the evolution of the markets to better assist you in defining your strategy.
• We privilege operational recommendations.
• We share your concerns and are not afraid of taking risks.
Integrity: progressing with confidence
• We carry out in-depth and justifiable research; our knowledge of your markets is actual and enables to issue research-based and operational advice.
• We speak with full frankness and sincerity.
• We are transparent regarding our fees and timelines.
Undertaking: understanding, anticipating, sharing, deciding, taking accountability
• We have for intent to progress together and reach excellency.
• We share all our expertise areas in common to enrich our vision and identify creative and cross-disciplinary legal solutions.
• We are alongside our clients up to the end.
Humanity: the pleasure of succeeding together is our priority.
• We provide specific attention to each of our clients and colleagues.
• We encourage proximity and the implementation of long-lasting and open relationships.
LWA has enthusiastically assisted and been committed, for more than 20 years, for the benefit of associations such as Emmaus Liberté (charity shops), 20Ans 1 Projet (assistance to young patients and former patients in their studies and professional life), Alumni for the Planet (an alumni collective engaged for the planet) or players such as Arpilabe (pharmacies support platform) regarding the supply of over 1.5 million masks to healthcare personnel and pharmacies at the beginning of the lockdown measures relating to the CoVID-19 epidemic.
Our lawyers are renown professionals who are recognised by their clients and their pairs. LWA’s teams are regularly mentioned among the highest ranks of the specialized classifications in their practices.
- Chambers 2022
- Legal 500 EMEA
- Legal 500 Paris
- Best Lawyers
- Global Data Review
- Option Droit&Affaires
- Who’s Who Legal
- Who’s Who Data
Over the years, LWA has built strong relationships with many renowned professionals, experts in their respective fields. In addition, LWA is also actively involved in various professional organisations and associations.
• ABA – American Bar Association
• ADIJ – Association pour le développement de l’informatique juridique
• AFCDP – Association française des correspondants à la protection des données à caractère personnel
• AMIC (Association marocaine des investisseurs en capital)
• Fédérations des EPL
• France Invest – Association française des investisseurs en capital
• IBA – International Bar Association
• IFA – International Fiscal Association
• Le Club des Juristes
• Liaisons Sociales Formation
• Réseau Entreprendre
• Sciences Po Paris Ecole de droit
• Sphère fiscale
• Villa Numeris (Association / Think tank indépendant qui promeut un modèle européen du numérique affirmant la primauté de l’humainsur l’économie numérique.)
• Wolters Kluwer : Lamy Formation
Our involvement with Grandes Ecoles / Law Schools / Universities :
Our lawyers regularly intervene at Universities, Law Schools and French Grandes Ecoles (selective Engineering and Business schools). They give lectures and help organize (and participate in) high level seminars.
• Sciences Po Paris Ecole de droit
• Université Paris XI Saclay
• Université de Versailles – Saint Quentin en Yvelines
• Université Paris Dauphine PSL
• Université de Poitiers
• Université Jean Moulin Lyon III